Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life Imitating Pinterest

As I’ve mentioned no less than 842 times, I’m ob-sessed with Pinterest.  I evangelize it to everyone.  I will never be short an idea for what to wear, what to cook, what to paint, or how to paint it.

If you haven’t experienced it, it’s a place to catalog things you find on the internet in the form of pictures.  See a recipe you like? Pin it!  See a pair of shoes you want to remember? Pin it!  Love that room layout in the PB catalog?  Pin it!  You also get to see what everyone else pins, and if you like it, you can pin it yourself!  It’s half cataloging your ideas and half borrowing from everyone else.  {Or if you’re like me, 25% cataloging, 75% borrowing.}

Here are my latest pins come to life.

{Don’t judge the food:d├ęcor ratio…}

Pinterest…………Me……….Pinterest

 

Bacon-wrapped jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken bites

 

Pumpkin Roll

Pinned Image

Stuffed French Toast

               

Moss Letters

 08 07 11_6665

Split pea candle filler

Pinned Image 10 02 11_7177b

Cinnamon Apple Donut Holes

Pinned Image

 

 

 

 

Homemade Pop-Tarts

And hopefully some of these pins will come to life in the near future…

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Probably not, but that’s what Pinterest is for! 

So, most of mine are a poor imitation but I’m never short of ideas or inspiration!  Anyone else tried something they found on there?  I have one more Pinterest-inspired project to share tomorrow—and I already wrote the post so I SWEAR I’ll follow through with this one!

{All pins can be found on my boards here}

Happy Thursday Pinning!

3 comments:

All Things Cherish said...

Wow, you've been busy! I'm great w. spending hours pinning but not so great w. the imitating part. And that stuffed French toast looks TDF. Pinterest has become my go-to, failproof cookbook.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

That was fun to see! I need to do a post like this, but I haven't taken pics of all my food stuff. I have done a lot of Pinterest inspired things too and am loving all the crafty and cooking motivation it's given me!

Abbie said...

Oh I'm totally the same way! I'm really excited for Christmas because I've found SO many cute ideas that I want to do!