Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy Person

…that’s what I have turned into!

I have no idea what happened.

I was completely normal last Wednesday.

Then I caught a fever I couldn’t suppress or control.  I fell asleep with butterflies in my stomach on Thursday night and woke up at 5am on Friday.

And it hasn’t gone away since.

Royal Wedding official photo album

We had a tea party at work on Friday complete with scones and jam and crustless cucumber sandwiches. As soon as I got home, I picked up where I left off that morning.  I have watched it all.  The Lifetime movie.  We, TLC, E!, the BBC.  I have watched every documentary, every recap, every True Hollywood Story, every countdown, every Biography related to William, Kate, Harry, Charles, Diana, Fergie, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth’s butler, Kate’s hair dresser, and her neighbor’s bank teller's cousin.  Every Dateline, every 20/20.  The pre-wedding coverage.  The post-wedding recaps.  The Today show, Good Morning America.  On Demand is a treasure trove of royal wedding footage.

And I’m happy to report, our DVR has not yet caught on fire.  But I think my husband is ready to kill me and I think something might be seriously wrong with me.

5 comments:

I Do Declare said...

You must read TIME magazine coverage....it is soooooo good. I am equally still obsessed, too.

Adam, April & Aidan said...

This is my life. Im glad its not just me.

Abbie said...

OMG! Me too! Ryan doesn't get it at all, especially because they're not American. I think that's part of the fascination though...we don't have any royal families so we have to obsess over everyone else! Plus, Kate's story is basically every girl's dream!

Jess said...

You're not the only one!

Lauren Dorman said...

Thank you for posting this! Now Luke can see I'm not the only crazy! I even downloaded the ET app just for updates while on their honeymoon. Yikes!