Monday, March 1, 2010

Thoughts on The Bach

WHAAAAA?

I watched The Bach by myself tonight and have waaaay too many opinions to keep to myself.  So, these are them…

  • Knew it was coming. Still want to barf.
  • That was the longest St. Lucia commercial I have ever seen.
  • I love you, Tenley.  But stop talking about your divorce.  [His mom asked how you get along with your sister.]
  • Jake did not receive his intuition from his mother.
  • I. loved. the sister in law, Laura.
  • THAT was the ugliest tie I have ever seen.
  • KATE GOSSELIN ON DWTS??  I bet Jon is pissed.  That is ratings gold.
  • I bet the Pavelka family is NOT looking forward to Thanksgiving this year.
  • Did Vienna get plastic surgery?? Something looks different about her face…
  • That Wing of Love song is truly terrible.
  • Everything about that show affirmed everything I felt when I was single.  Even the decent guys who had good character and good families still went for skanky girls and overlooked the great ones (who don’t have big boobs and hair extensions).

8 comments:

Christie Lehren said...

and that my friend is why i love you. i couldn't agree more. looks like we'll have plenty to talk about in two weeks.

Megan said...

ummm...that last comment: MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!

And I agree about the plastic surgery bit...Vienna DEFINITELY looked different! More than in a "I just lost some weight" kind of way....I mean, she HAS already done it before with her ex's money for those Hooter's boobs.

As for Tenley, I bet they probably edited her down to seem like her ex was all she talked about...I can't make myself believe otherwise!

Abbie said...

Dammit I wish I watched the show!!!

sassyteach said...

ok..the different thing about her face is that her roots have been taken care of :)

I thought the very same thing when she answered the mom's question about how she gets along with her sister and she answered with a comment about her divorce..ha!

I was hoping that Tenley would be the next bachelorette...i like ali, but I want to see something better work out for Tenley to make the story a happy ending. ;)

Also, was thinking that we should be glad that he went with his heart and picked Vienna..so it didn't end up like last year where the guy had to go back on his decision because he couldn't live with his choice...He was really doing Tenley a huge favor in that respect.

Michelle said...

I am totally with you!! And seriously Vienna did something to her face...she looked SO different!!

I thought it was pretty akward/ridiculous when he was like Vienna is my baby!

My favorite part of the night - Evan Lysacek on DWTS and Ali as the next Bachelorette!!!

Adam, April & Aidan said...

Kate Gosselin...DWTS...Who saw that one coming?? Haha!

Adam, April & Aidan said...

P.S. When there is nothing else to blog about, you can always post pics of that cutie neice of yours!

Nishant said...

i love you. i couldn't agree more. looks like we'll have plenty to talk about in two weeks.
work at home in india